Parcel Connect is a well-established logistics company who deliver on behalf of the UK’s largest online retailer. We operate out of 27-, locations in the regions of London, Northern Ireland, Wiltshire, Devon and Norfolk.
We also operate out of some EU countries and currently recruiting in Germany.
Apply now, and we will contact you with the details of our next Interview date which we have on a weekly basis for all locations.
Having your own van is not a requirement, we can support your start-up with a van rental, no upfront costs!
- Drivers/Hirers aged 25-69 years of age with a clean UK Licence for 1 Year.
- Drivers/Hirers aged 23-24 years of age with a clean UK Licence For 2 Years.
- NON-UK Licence -25 or Over having held a full Licence for Minimum of 2 years.
- Maximum 6 points – No major convictions.
Have your own van? See below requirements
- Drivers/ Hirers aged 18 to 69 years of age with a clean UK Licence for 1 Year.
- Hire and reward insurance.
- Minimum 5 cubic metres (Standard route).
- Minimum 9 cubic metres (Large route).
- Maximum 6 points – No major conviction.
Words From Our Happy Drivers
"Parcel Connect has been great for me; They get you work constantly and offers more options & flexibility to schedule the runs that work best for you and the pay is good."
– Abdi Wiltshere
"They’ve been good to me and have kept me busy for the past 18 months, mainly on van work. The team look after me well. If you’re a reliable driver there’s always work. And when they phone to check your availability, they make you feel like you’re their first call for the job."
– Ionut London
"I am an experienced driver and have worked for many different companies but I must say Parcel Connect is the best one by far. They solve the problems quickly and my manager is great."
– Pawel Devon
"I was a bit nervous at first but now I enjoy each days challenged, I work hard to achieve monthly bonuses and I have achieved a gold score in 3 months in a row!"
– Steve Kent
"A great place to work, I joined September 2018 and still enjoy it."
– Henry London